The Certificate in Business Analysis program is designed to give participants the knowledge, skills, and abilities to begin a career in a business-analytical related field. The certificate is comprised of a quantitative and business curriculum at the undergraduate level that will give a graduate business analytical skills to prepare in today’s evolving and highly competitive business environment. A total of nine courses build strong foundation skills in core subject areas and develop analytical, critical, and creative thinking. Elective courses guide students into optional areas of business and quantitative subjects. Students who join the program should expect to acquire the core knowledge and skills needed to understand and assist in the implementation of business data analysis.
To receive the Certificate in Business Analysis from Southern States University, students must successfully complete the five (5) required core courses and four (4) electives for a total of 40.5 credit hours, which is equivalent to 405 contact hours. Students must complete the requirements within a five (5) quarter period.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply critical thinking and analytic skills in evaluating information so as to make informed, ethical business decisions.
- Develop a sound foundation in business analysis theory and practice.
- Assist in the analysis of industry, financial, and market data.
- Assist in the preparation of business information data gathering.
- Have the skills necessary to obtain a business-analytic job.