Great news! College Central Network is a database that matches students with potential employers, and SSU has joined their system. The website is similar to Monster in the sense that you may upload a cover letter and résumé. There are also feeds with information specifically meant to help students look for work. Not only does College Central Network have jobs, but it lists internships as well.
Another great feature is that you may keep track submitted applications and find out who has looked at your résumé.
Follow the steps below for access:
REGISTERING WITH YOUR CAREER CENTER AND BEGINNING YOUR JOB SEARCH
- Click the Register Now link on www.StudentCentral.com (students) or www.AlumniCentral.com (alumni). This will take you directly to the registration page.
- Enter an Access ID that you will remember.
- Enter a Password that you will remember.
- Confirm your Password.
- Click Continue Registration.
- Enter all demographic information. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required (Name, Current Address, Phone, Email Address).
- Answer questions about where you want to work and the kinds of jobs that interest you.
- You can receive emails directly from College Central Network regarding job postings that match your interests. If you prefer not to receive these emails, please indicate this in the E-Mail Authorization area.
- Click Submit Information. You will then see a confirmation that your information has been accepted.
- Click the Go to My Home Page link. You will then be taken to your home page. All services that are available to you can be accessed from this page.
- To return to your home page on subsequent visits, go to www.StudentCentral.com (students) or www.AlumniCentral.com (alumni). Enter your School Name, Access ID and Password and click Go.
Alright, now that you are set we here at SSU want to know about your results. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Bryant in the Administration Office. Happy hunting!