COVID-19 Protocol in the Classroom
Based on local health and CDC guidelines, we require all students, faculty, and staff who enter a classroom to:
1) Wear a mask (face covering) at all times.
2) Space each other 3 feet apart at all times.
3) Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. All SSU classrooms provide hand sanitizers.
4) Do not eat food in the classroom.
5) Stay home if sick.
6) Students must always remain seated in their assigned seat, except for breaks.
Disposable masks will be available at the office upon request.
SSU highly recommends students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please consult your local health department or doctor.