” The registration Period is Open “
NOTE: NOW YOU CAN REGISTER FOR YOUR 2018 WINTER QUARTER CLASSES THROUGH THE STUDENT PORTAL. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REGISTER TWO CLASSES TO MAINTAIN YOUR F1 STATUS IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT. If YOU ONLY HAVE BU599 LEFT TO COMPLETE YOUR MBA PROGRAM, THIS CLASS MUST BE AN ONSITE CLASS.
Register for Classes
You can register in classes only during your assigned enrollment dates. Open registration will be 12/11/2017 – 01/02/2018
If you have any prerequisites issues during registration, please speak directly with your academic adviser. The academic adviser in San Diego Claudia Araiza (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the academic adviser in Newport Beach Kimi Ho (email@example.com). Online students can also talk to the San Diego adviser Claudia Araiza (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To add classes to your Course Basket, follow these steps,
- Login to Web PortalLogin. Link: https://ssu-web.
- Go to Menu -> My Info tab, -> click the Degree Audit to check what course you have not completed yet.
- To register classes: Go to Menu ->My Info-> Register for Classes.
- Read the terms and conditions. Then click I Agree.
- If prompted, select the Semester/term you’re enrolling in i.e., Winter 2018, and then click Continue.
- Go to your Courses,
- Before you click Add Button please check your Site (Campus Location) and the Course you want to Register in.
- Click the Add Button next to each class you want to enroll in.
- Click the Drop Button next to each class in your Course Basket to drop a anytime and re-add a new class you like during your Open Registration Period .
- Click Confirm Registration Button
- View your all Class Schedules :
- On Laptop or Computer
- Menu -> My Info -> Class Schedules ->Select Semester to Current Semester i.e., Fall Quarter 2018 -> Get Schedule
- On Mobile Phone
- Menu -> My Info ->My Info 1 -> Class Schedules ->Select Semester to Current Semester i.e., Fall Quarter 2018 -> Get Schedule
Please Note: You must register for your requested classes during the enrollment period (12/11/2017-01/02/2018).
Disclaimer: “All classes are tentative and subject to cancellation due to low enrollment”.
***Course content in Moddle will be available on January 15, 2018 (First day of the quarter). Please be patient until your instructor creates their content in Moodle. ***
For any technical support contact email@example.com