What is the Student Ambassador Program?
The Student Ambassador is assigned to help promote the University and assist current SSU students.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Provide various services and referrals to the campus.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of SSU.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent SSU during various events and fairs.
- Support SSU Social Media development.
- Interacting as a liaison of diversity and inclusion in students’ groups.
- Team lead for student clubs
- Coordinate Alumni integration.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
As a Student Ambassador, you will develop a wide range of transferable skills that will benefit you. Employers, colleges and universities are looking for more than just good grades; they want community involvement and service! Student Ambassadors will gain leadership skills that will help build your resume. You will earn letters of recommendation, get connected to and serve your campus, and help students and the community.
Meet our Student Ambassadors: