study english in US


Who are Dependents and Can They Study in the United States?

Dependents are the spouses and children of F-1 and M-1 students who are in the United States under the F-2 or M-2 nonimmigrant status. The status of F-2 or M-2 individuals depends on the status of their F-1 or M-1 spouse or parent. This means a person cannot be admitted into the United States under

By ssuadmin | blog